Click on the links below for specific rules and regulations:
- Pool & Grill Area
- Fitness Center Rules
- Reservations for Clubhouse and BBQ Area Waiver Form and Rules
- Clubhouse Use Permit
The Hillcrest Presidents Council manages the four common areas belonging collectively to Hillcrest Buildings 1 through 18.
Residents, by having ownership in one of the member buildings has the privilege of use of these four common areas. This privilege is contingent of the owner obeying all rules and regulations with regard to use of these common amenities and for the behavior and actions of their guests.
- Pool Areas: 7 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Grill and park areas close at 9:00 p.m. Loitering is prohibited.
A few common points to emphasize:
- NO glass is permitted inside the pool fence area at ANY time.
- NO pets or animals are permitted inside the fenced area of the pools.
- NO rafts or other flotation items permitted inside pools. The only exception is noodles and childhood life saving arm rings.
- NO horseplay or running in pool or grill areas
- NO diving in pools
- No bicycles or other wheeled items permitted in pool or BBQ areas with the exception of baby strollers.